A SINGLE CHANNEL REGISTER CONTROL
Selecut is a single channel register control for printing presses and converting machines. Selecut is particularly adapted to maintain the front/back register and in-setting. The equipment detects the marks trough just one fibre optics scanning head. Mark recognition is automatic.
The equipment includes as option an LCD screen for data setting and controlling with a digital oscilloscope. The mark detection is realized with LED fibre optics scanning heads connected to an amplifier with automatic gain control.
- Speed 10-600 meter/min.
- Sensitivity 0.01 mm
- Maximum correctable Error is settable
- Pre-settable error thresholds
- Display with longitudinal and transversal visualization
- Programmable minimum working speed
- Designed to control embossing, cut-off, slitting, web folding, perforation, punching and bag machines
- It allows to keep the correct register between front and back printing
- It permits the insetting control on pre-printed web