PRECISE COLOR CONTROL DURING THE PRINTING PROCESS
The iPQ-Spectral fully automated, spectral inline colour measurement system supports you in maintaining prescribed colour standards by carrying out an inline measurement inside your printing machine. The colour measurements and comparison with print samples that would normally be performed with hand-held devices after roll changes are therefore no longer necessary.
Completely automatic measurement…
…significantly supports you when setting up the machine.
…continuously monitors colour data during the job.
…objectively evaluates the colour data and triggers warnings and alarms if prescribed tolerances are exceeded.
…records colour deviations and generates a job report.
iPQ-Spectral: Your Benefits
- Early detection and resolution of colour deviations
- Documentation of colour quality for your customers
- Process optimization and avoidance of waste
- Reduction of waste in the set-up process
- Direct provision of colour measurement values from the inline process for colour management and quality assurance
iPQ-Spectral is in a close development partnership with X-Rite, the market leader for offline measurement systems, and therefore offers the highest data compatibility with X-Rite hand-held devices.