AUTOMATIC VISCOSITY CONTROL SYSTEM
FOR INKS, GLUES & VARNISHES
Selevisco Viscosity Control system allows fluids viscosity measurement throughout a vibrating sensorial system emerged into the fluid object of the verification.
BST eltromat India in association with Selectra S.R.L. is presenting world-class Viscosity Control systems for inks, glues, varnishes. Through a precise comparative logic, the system enables the consistency of different fluids mixture; therefore this type of application can be integrated and personalized in various industrial sectors.
SELEVISCO IN-LINE is a new electronic viscosimeter by Selectra Srl. for measuring and regulating the inks in print presses. The working principle based on the vibrating reed (Ford-4 or Zahn-2) guarantees high precision in measurements. The viscometers are constructed with the maximum level of protection, complying with the Intrinsic Security Eexi certificate.
The ink coming from the pump is circulated to a measuring body which is measuring the viscosity. The viscosity is analysed by a microprocessor and displayed in seconds.
Selevisco has two operation way.
- In manual mode, the system displays the measured viscosity. The front panel keyboard is used to correct the error by adding a new solvent.
- In automatic mode, the system executes a comparison between the programmed viscosity and the measured one. Based on the magnitude of the difference the new solvent is added to correct the error.
- Measuring range: 9…140 sec (Ford-4)
- Sensitivity: 0.1 sec
- Max number of elements: 16 (Version TS) 8 (other versions)
- Output: visual, sound e relay output
- Number of programs: 99
BST eltromat Viscosity Control: Your Benefits
- Easy handling
- Maximum precision
- Increased productivity
- Minimized waste
- Reduced costs