INNOVATIVE REGISTER CONTROLS FOR PRINTING AND
CONVERTING APPLICATIONS, ALL IN ONE PLACE
The BST eltromat Sincon_star register control was specially developed to regulate printed work or a tool station. Optional in-setter control is available to steer a pre-printed web and for the electronic adjustment level of tools.
Sincon_star plays a central role in the automation of the operations in this printing process. Use of this BST eltromat register control sustainably reduces set-up times and waste, while it increases the printing machine’s productivity.
BST eltromat- stands for exquisite detection of all print marks
The 1-pixel color camera from BST eltromat also allows the detection of marks with a very low contrast. This means that cold seal and lacquer can be controlled in the web-web comparison. The detected marks are displayed on the operator monitor as a live color image.
The modern user interface with touch monitor offers individual and efficient handling of the register control system. The clearly designed HMI provides a high degree of operating comfort for the printer.
Tailor-made system for all In-line and Offline applications
The sincon_star is designed for a wide variety of applications where a single register control system for the control of a length and side control channel is needed. Typical applications are:
- Inserting in-register pre-printed material into the process
- Front to backside register control for CI Flexo printing press
- Register control for a downstream unit in line with a CI Flexo printing press
- Register control for a tool station in line with a printing press
- Intelligent register mark sensor: 1-pixel colour camera
- Live image of the register marks
- Simple, intuitive operation