MOVIROLL ROLL PUSHER:
TO MOVE REELS OF ANY WEIGHT AND SIZE WITHIN THE PLANT
Moviroll Roll Pusher allows the operator to effortlessly manoeuvre both large and small cylindrical loads on a flat surface and then place them on the roll stand shuttle cart.
Compact, heavy-duty, fast and with low or no maintenance requirements, the new Moviroll roll pushers allow the movement of the load in a continuous and regular way and are ideal for handling corrugated, paper, tissue and cable rolls in a simple and safe manner.
All Moviroll Roll Pusher models are designed and made in Italy.
MR Pneumatic Moviroll
The MR Pneumatic Moviroll uses the power of a pneumatic gear motor that is powered by pressurized and lubricated air at 6 bar (90 psi). Two models, each with two different handle configurations (straight handle or curved handle ‘S’), comprise the range:
- Models MR100/MR100 S has a thrust force of 10,000 kg (22,000 lbs) and a lift force of 2,500 kg (5,500 lbs).
- Models MR200/MR200 S has an increased thrust force of 20,000 kg (44,000 lbs) and a lift force of 5,000 kg (11,000 lbs).
MRE Battery Moviroll
The new MRE battery-powered Moviroll offers the advantage of free movement without the constraints of the pneumatic connections or electrical cables.
It is equipped with a 24 V DC IP 44 sealed brushed motor powered by a 24 V battery and a sophisticated electronic system that supervises the operating parameters of the motor and battery and intervenes to safeguard the Moviroll Roll Pusher when they exceed those eligible.
In the case of an anomaly, a flashing LED allows you to identify the problem and solve it. The high-performance battery ensures the operator to move from 60 to 120 rolls (1-5 shifts) with only a battery charge. The MRE Moviroll is provided with a second battery (optional). The battery Moviroll is available in 3 models, each with two different handle configurations (straight handle or curved handle ‘S’).
- Models MRE100/MRE100 S have a thrust force of 120000 N and a lift force of 30000 N
- Models MRE200/MRE200 S have a thrust force of 160000 N and a lift force of 40000 N
- Models MRE300/MRE300 S have a thrust force of 200000 N and a lift force of 50000 N