MOVIROLL ROLL PUSHER
Moviroll systems allow the operator to effortlessly manoeuvre both large and small cylindrical loads on a flat surface and then place them on the roll stand shuttle cart. Compact, heavy-duty, fast and with low or no maintenance requirements, the new Moviroll roll pushers allow the movement of the load in a continuous and regular way and are ideal for handling corrugated, paper, tissue and cable rolls in a simple and safe manner. All Moviroll models are designed and made in Italy.
MR pneumatic moviroll: The MR pneumatic Moviroll uses the power of a pneumatic gear motor that is powered by pressurized and lubricated air at 6 bar (90 psi). Two models, each with two different handle configurations (straight handle or curved handle ‘S’), comprise the range:
- Models MR100/MR100 S has a thrust force of 10,000 kg (22,000 lbs) and a lift force of 2,500 kg (5,500 lbs).
- Models MR200/MR200 S has an increased thrust force of 20,000 kg (44,000 lbs) and a lift force of 5,000 kg (11,000 lbs).
MRE battery moviroll: The new MRE battery powered Moviroll offers the advantage of free movement without the constraints of the pneumatic connections or electrical cables. It is equipped with a 24 V DC IP 44 sealed brushed motor powered by a 24 V battery and a sophisticated electronic system that supervises the operating parameters of the motor and battery and intervenes to safeguard the Moviroll when they exceed those eligible. In case of anomaly a flashing LED allows you to identify the problem and solve it. The high performance battery ensures the operator to move from 60 to 120 rolls (1-5 shifts) with an only battery charge. The MRE Moviroll is provided with a second battery (optional). The battery Moviroll is available in 3 models, each with two different handle configurations (straight handle or curved handle ‘S’).
- Models MRE100/MRE100 S have a thrust force of 120000 N and a lift force of 30000 N
- Models MRE200/MRE200 S have a thrust force of 160000 N and a lift force of 40000 N
- Models MRE300/MRE300 S have a thrust force of 200000 N and a lift force of 50000 N