TUBESCAN: PRINT INSPECTIONS SOLVED INTELLIGENTLY
Quality control during printing or finishing has to be simple and must be very reliable. At the end, your reputation depends on the work you deliver to your customers.
The concept of TubeScan sets a new standard with the smart combination of imaging technology and the stroboscopic principle.
TubeScan provides considerably higher process reliability with the base function digital strobe because it always delivers a steady image and true colour representation – independent from the machine speed.
The function digital strobe+ is not only accurately counting repeats, labels and missing labels in total and per lane, but it also detects matrix residues across the entire web width.
By choosing the additional option digital strobe++ TubeScan even becomes a full grown print inspection system, which is able to detect print defects and register variations below one millimeter.
- Min. defect size: Approx. 0.2 mm
- Detection of fine print defects, register defects & color variations
- Web width: up to 660 mm (26″)
- Camera Resolution: 1280 pixels area scan camera with an X Direction
- Substrates: Suitable for transparent and opaque materials
- Max web speed: 250 mtrs. / min.
- Accurate counting of repeats, labels and missing labels for up to 20 lanes